Saturday, September 03, 2005

Weekend!

Hahaa!!!! The weekend is here and I have survived again.

Despite a bit of an ankle injury in our glorious 40 v 15 win on Tuesday I appear to have made a full recovery and should be able to continue my twilight career.

My finger has now pretty much healed too but it looks as if I'm going to be left with a hole in the end of my finger. Will test this on guitars (though not yet my long awaited bass) next week.

Right! Today is a pub day so it time to gird my loins for a day spent in the pub.

I love everyone who reads this. (which is just Nat I think!)

xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparkle said...

Hi Spunky trunks this is Nats Mum Sparkle you were the best Best Besty Bestest man in the whole wide world that is from here to Australia around the other side of the world and back again. But I guess you know that don't you? Miss you and my baby girl and wish we could relive that weekend in WALES which was very surreal with me sharing a bed with Nat and the Fang don't ask. Miss you x x x x x

8:28 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

That's very sweet thanks! High praise indeed.

And you two are the sexiest mum and daughter I've ever met.

Would love to see you both again!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home