Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am a smart spelunker

Was in the bathroom this morning when I heard my neighbours rowing. (I mean having an argument and not sculling a two person craft).

They new beneath me and fine barring the bird's love of Timberlake at full volume with thumping bass for an hour on Saturday and Sunday.

He's a bad looking brother and she's a middled aged looking dowd.

Anyway the reason I post is cos I thought her quote was funny. The only bit I heard:

"If this is about sex, I can't an the moment 'cos I'm on my period" - followed by a slammed door.

Said in a very sad an croaky voice.

I'm fascinated by what came before and after.

Personally I think they should call it a day.

After all, what kind of couple don't have sex at period time?

Apologies for my 6 month hiatus.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home