Sunday, September 04, 2005

Football Befuddledness

After a most excellent (ok it was complete bobbins) victory for England viewed by myself, Simmo, Jambo, Rob, Johnny Sav and the drummer with long hair that's now short in St Christopher's (no relation) Inn, Greenwich we then went on to watch the slightly better Scotland match. [how bad is my sentence construction] Of course having set of drinking at 1 by seven I was completely schlebened and thought a kebab was a good idea. AND at the time it was, Greenwich Kebab House rocks, sadly I had a kebab enhanced hangover by 11pm. Why do kebabs make these things worse.

Anyway after a solid nights sleep I now seem semi-human again and able to face another sunny english day. (what's going on?) Ah!! Right I now must fix my car and do some chores like putting new switches in the hallway. WOOHOO!

Bha!
xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Fuck off teddy. He's mine, all mine. I'm not sure that you meet any interesting people in your line of work!
N xxxx
PS: Repeat after me....Kebabs are NEVER a good idea!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Love you even in your kebab stained morning after bewilderness... nat xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1:02 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

KEBABS ARE NEVER A GOOD IDEA!

nOpe I still love wm after a few pints.

What the hell is Teddy on?

War freaks scare me.
Crazy muthas.

I love you dearly Nat Noo even in your Sunday worst.

Bedtime!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home