Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Afternoon naps are where it's at

I had an awesome night out last night with my good mates Phil the Greek (back from Brooklyn), Gav the egg and Ritchie Biscuit. Lots of good chat had down in Vauxhall and then at a cheeky (and very expensive) Italian where we just had a load of starters cos we wanted Spanish really. Luckily Philly could put most on his expenses.

Accordingly I am rather jaded today.

In interesting point of discussion:
Are lap dances cheating?
Well......I don't really understand lap dances as I see them as the equivalent of being shown nice food very close up and not being allowed to eat it. But I would hazard to say that if you are fingering the dancer in question then perhaps it is. All opinions welcome.

On an even more interesting note though. Sculptures of cheese:



http://mygalleryworld.blogspot.com/2009/12/20-amazing-cheese-sculptures.html

I was impressed! Althought the Eiffel Tower looks a bit phallic to me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think it all depends on the opinion of the person that you might be cheating on.

My opinion is that it's just all a bit too tacky frankly. I mean, really. Imagine how slimey and creepy she really thinks you are while she's smiling and girating in your lap. Surely that'd put a person off.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I would definitely agree Suzanne. I just don't get it, but many men actually think the girls love it......although one mate did end up dating one...that doesn't really fit my rant though.

12:05 AM  
Blogger H x said...

Suzanne. How very odd. I have absolutely no idea where that came from. For it is I, H. And I have never, ever, not once, even by mistake, been called Suzanne. Wonder what it'll call me this time? H x

4:24 PM  
Blogger H x said...

Oooh. I just figured it out. I posted the comment from my aunt's 'puter!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home