Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Big Owl's reply to my hostel suggestion

I feel I should join in with my two cents.  Whilst Spunky Trunks may not wish to grow up just yet (although he is at least taking his first steps and getting married, finally),  I'm over 40 and am far too spoilt to slum it in a hostel with a group of old dudes.  The last time I did it was when I shared a room at a guest house in Oxford with Manabouttown on Peewee's stag do, which was something like 25 years ago, and I hoped never to repeat the experience.  Besides, even if the hostel were stuffed to the gunnels with 19 year old female dutchies, we're all now too old/fat/hairy/bald/married to interest them.
If it is to be somewhere like Köln (please not Düsseldorf and deffo not somewhere like Bochum, 'tis a shithole), there are plenty of good 4 star hotels available that weekend in the city at reasonable prices:


I love you guys,
Big Owl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home