Wednesday, May 29, 2013

And my response



Whilst not wanting to make the point that this is a stag do in the hands of my best men and not a bunch of suits sat around an expensive table with commissioned art and a funny shaped phone....

The reason we were looking to book a hostel was to keep costs down for those of us with lower incomes/high overheads due to excess of children.

Now looking up the list I can see none of us fall into the unskilled labourer bracket but there are a number with excess children (and also recent change of address and job).

I am happy to leave this to my best men after a straw poll, but we should be in the hands of the most needy stagger. This is, after all, a communist stag.

Please let PeeWee and Boris know your feelings.

Big Owl has come around to the idea of slumming it if needed and I am sure is most apologetic to those of us who are still extremely attractive to the opposite sex (Eggman, Ratty, Stix, Toblerone).

Also can you suggest nickames for people. Nothing too harsh.

We are thinking Cologne. Never even heard of Bochum.

Love you all

ST
X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home