Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ready to Break Something

Welcome back to the (hush) Amazing World of Cheese!

Apologies for the delay in posting. I did actually write a five paragraph epic but the blinking thing didn't publish when I tried cos the site was down and I lost the lot!!!

How grumpy was I!

I may write it up again if I get a minute but the thought pains me a bit.

Well yesterday I was in Sheffield with work, what a glorious cultural city. AND also a place where I can assuage my pie addiction. (imagine my distress at them being sold out and being lumbered with a corned beef slice!). All for a 3 hour meeting on data issues. Oh the thrilling life of Marketing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sparkle said...

I can't call you spunky trunks it just wouldn't be right. The most handsome best man I ever saw at the barn dance. Do you really like cheese which is your favourite is it cheddar, double gloucester, a nice bit of crumbly lancashire or do you prefer it more rubbery like edam ? My fave is a nice bit of ripe stilton. Have you tried marmite biscuits ? They are delicious on their own or with cheese they are baked with marmite in them yummy yum yum. Love Sparkle x x x x x Nats mummy mum mum.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Mother, are you here trying to do a little match making perhaps?
Well, I need some info too before I allow my number one handsome be pimped out.
Lets do some business!!!!
Spunky, love ya always xx

9:42 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

That is very kind, but you must be a rare attendee of such events as it has been said I have a face like a Miller's sack.

Cheese rocks, I think my fave would be sheep's cheese at the moment. I'm also partial to cheddar, goats cheese, smoked applewood, stilton..... Oh the world of cheese 'tis endless!

I have tried marmite biccies and I love them too. A cracker with a bit of tomato puree and then a slice of cheese is excellent too.

Can I share info too! I'm a shy wee man.

Love you both
xxxxx

2:33 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Did you know that daves surname is miller? Therefore I can categorically state that you do not have a face like 'millers sack'!!!!!!!
Thank god!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home