Thursday, September 07, 2006

And when she glows in the dark and I'm struck by the sight.....

Well, I'm back. A little calmer.

Just back from physio. I have done any exercises for a month and a half and I've improved! I think perhaps it's because I haven't played football much.

And now back to work. I've been doing some long hours at corporate towers in the last week or so to kick off a project. Pretty much finished that, but today I have to drive up to Liverpool in the afternoon to see folks and then tomorrow I'm off to the annual Corporate Wahoo! Sadly I wasn't allowed to go to the London one as they want representation for the department around the country.

Does mean I get to see the folks though. Sadly Mummy Trunks hip came out again and she's not very well at all. The strain is beginning to tell on Daddy Trunks too. So keep your fingers crossed for the recovery of the Trunks family.

Back to work I suppose.

2 Comments:

Blogger J.J said...

Best wishes to Family Trunks.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Lots of hugs and kisses coming your way Trunky xxx

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home