Sunday, July 30, 2006

I only have two problems, my work life and my home life.

Right! Today I'm going to talk aboot graffiti.

Now in my mind there are two types of graffiti.

1) Bad Graffiti

Bad graffiti is the kind of mess where some gormless, worthless population statistic scrawls their 'tag' in as many places as possible. This shite is often seen on people's walls, bridges and most often on the side of roads or the underground.

Once or twice is fine, until you grow out of it when you realise it's pathetic, (blush) but everywhere again and again..... It's just sad. Perpetrators of this muck should be given a painful lingering death.

A classic example of bad graffiti is exhibited below:

















Some bad Graffiti yesterday

Now look at the state of that shite. Our friend 'Cemick', 'Cemik', 'Kemik' or 'Kemick' (the poor soul evidently has learning diffculties) has scrawled this lame effort all over the surrounding area.

What a complete and utter div.

2) Good Graffiti

Now, within feet of the above lameness was this:













Some good graffiti yesterday

Now this work is out of the way on an old wall. It's colourful and the person responsible has some significant artistic prowess. Sadly he forgot to finish the eyes off but all the same.....

"No grafitti is good graffiti Spunky!" I hear you cry.

Well you could be right, but I quite like this and if only this form of graffiti existed I would be a happier man.

Well that's my opinion anyway.

I was at a wedding yesterday and Angry went for a poo in the woods. More of that later....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Pooing in the woods, please tell the story!!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

You know, just the other day the police here arrested a forty year old graffiti tagger.

He must think he's so 'kewl'!

4:17 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I hope he 'fell down the stairs' at the station.

9:06 AM  
Blogger stig said...

Totally with you Skpunky, I can lie with graffiti if the maker has talent.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home