Thursday, July 13, 2006

You made me see there's so much more than this.

Well! I'm back from A&E.

I have a suspected fracture of the scaphoid bone:


















Don't like the sounds of this. I have a bone scan on Monday. Hopefully it's a small one, or not at all!

I only had to wait an hour and a half. And got the afternoon off. Mind you I was in at 7:30 to be ready for any changes to my presentation at 11. The weak chinned cunt never read it though and we winged it. Not sure it was a success.

A typical MSN conversation between me and Pants:

PANTSFELLAH says: im off to the cinema
Spunky Trunks says: film?
PANTSFELLAH says: Cannibal head fucking whores 3
Spunky Trunks says: really?
Spunky Trunks says: fuck man what screen
Spunky Trunks says: i loved the first two
PANTSFELLAH says: me 2!
PANTSFELLAH says: REET
PANTSFELLAH says: bha!
Spunky Trunks says: later man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home