Sunday, June 18, 2006

Here's how it works

Very exciting this morning. The old Hopsital has been slowly demolished over the last month or two and all that was left this morning was the chunk where the lifts were and a huge chimney by the road.

















BEFORE

Now, I get regular E-Mails from my local councillor Mary Mills (whose E-mail address is Marymillsmmmmmmmmmmmmmm or somesuch because I feel she is so yummy people say 'Mmmmmmmmmmmmm' whenever they say her name). Anyway! She informed me (and a huge other list of people) that the chimney was coming down at 10:30 this morning.

SO. Me and the Greenwich posse went to Tarantino's house to watch the show. AND very exciting it was too and big bang and slow fall and a huge crunch as it hit the floor. The whole house shuddered where we were some hundred feet away.













AFTER

Now! I have this on a little video clip from the camera but don't know how to post it on (if it is possible someone tell me please). Otherwise you can E-mail me on omegacds@hotmail.com and I'll send it to you.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:52 AM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

as long as they werent demolishing your gaff.....

6:54 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

oooh, exciting. I love demolishing places.

When they demolished our old nurses home they took off the roof and you could see into my old room. It hadn't changed much.

The silverfish were probably still there too!

2:48 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Fortunately not Cookie it's still standng! Just....

Ah! Nat's boudoir now there's a place men would kill for to look in through an open roof.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home