Wednesday, May 10, 2006

...will die before these eyes and he'll know, HE'LL KNOW! That it is I.......

Where has old Trunks been I hear you cry?

Well.......

Spunky Manor had visitors and hence I was pushed out the spare room and unable to use the PC. I bin pining!

So! What has happened? Well, the mighty blues came back from 2.0 down to draw 2.2. I went to Eltham Palace on Sunday (very nice, I can recommend it if a bit steep at £7.60). Tuesday I had an agency jolly which involved free food and unlimited booze at Kettners in Soho, which was alright but I missed Lost. Tonight played a full 11 a side and we won 3.0 despite letting them have 12 men. My knee is killing me though, I fear my football career is nearing its end.

Right! I got more exciting stuff to blog aboot but no time!

More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home