Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out....

Cylindrical Buildings of the World - Part III












Check this baby out! What a beaut, not only cylindrical but shiny too!

Now, guess where I spotted this one?..... You never will...... oh go on I'll tell you: Borneo!
Yep this one is some kind of regional headquarters for Sabah, near Kota Kinabalu. AND you thought it was all rainforest, huts on sticks and orangutans! Well me too to be honest but nope they're ruining the place with diggers, skyscrapers and landscaped gardens.

But then, who are we to criticise? We ruined out lovely isle years ago, so it's their turn.

Anyway! Look outside. It's beautiful today, sunny and warm. Old Trunks is sitting in his pants with the windows open. Scary thought eh?

Right. I better go cook a chilli.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Spunky in his pants! Now theres a thought! x

11:15 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

He he Trunky, you've been smammed!!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Oops, I believe the word is spammed!!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home