Saturday, April 15, 2006

Waves are crashing inside my head, I tuck her in, into your bed.

Great dream last night!

I was living with Ant and Dec (they shared a bed just like Morcambe and Wise!) and I needed a wee. I had no clothes on.........

shit! that reminds me of another story from wilder times. I was out after work and chatting to a young lady (who I will name 'Pasta'). We had a lot of beers and she says she's going to a party in Finchley (where by coincidence I live!) so I say I'll go back on the tube with her.
Being a feisty young man I snog her on the way back home so we decide to go to the party together. I mean it's not much of a party really, just a few of her friends, so we just get more drunk and me and Pasta end up on the sofa after everyone has gone to bed. We get a bit naughty and get into a bit of kid and play. Both fall asleep naked.
I wake up! Now, this is where the dream reminds me of the moment. I wake up and I'm in bed. Not on a sofa! I'm in bed. In fact I'm in bed with two other people. Making it even worse i'm in bed with two people I only met last night, a couple (male and female) and I'm between the two of them AND naked!!!!
So I slide out of bed and do a naked commando crawl out to the safety of the sofa. I have never to this day found out what happened but I'm sure it was innocent.

.....so I do a naked commando crawl (see the link?) to the bathroom. I crawl through the hallway (big double bed in here where Cat Deeley sleeps) and go in the wrong door (I always do this when drunk and in a strange house) there's another big bed full of people in here. I finally get to the right room and who should be there???...











BARRY SCOTT!!!!! He's there in the bathroom using his 'I can only shout' voice to give myself (and several others who are already resident in this capacious bathroom) a Cillit Bang demo. He does so on the horribly grimy and limescaled glass surround to the sink and I have to say I'm impressed (I always believed in him). Unfortunately he then ruins it all by making us write and sign official statements that Cillit Bang is the best cleaner. Barry man! Are you obsessed?

I woke up needing a wee.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger H x said...

And i thought my dreams were wierd :)

Out of interest, do you dream in colour and do you actually clearly see people's faces or do you just know who they are without really being able to see their faces at all?

H x

5:27 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I had the best dream ever the other night.

In fact it sounds like something H would dream.

It was all about pirates and searching for three silver skull charms that when placed in the silver plate in the ceiling of a hidden cave would reveal where the lost treasure of christ was buried!

I was on Hugh Grants team and Hugh Laurie was the baddie. I caught Laurie and smashed his head against a wall a few times whilst shouting out for Grant to come help.

Grant jumped on top of Laurie and had a bit of a skuffle and then looked over at me with an evil look on his face and I realised that I was on the wrong team. Grant was bad and Laurie was good.

I woke up just as I was cradling Lauries face and about to go in for a snog!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Im scared about all of your dreams! Cillit bang however is amazing. My friends and I once died our hair red for Red nose Day and to get the red/pink dye out of our hair we used cillit bang! It has many uses!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

H: Yes I dream vividly and in colour. I have in the past been unsure whether some things were dream or reality. I do sometimes have the wrong faces on people though and people often change as the dream goes on.

That is an ace dream Natterjack! It does show your violent side a bit though.

AND Mookie, please don't use Cillit Bang (BANG! and the dirt is gone!) as a beauty product. It's severely caustic and bad enough for hands never mind more delicate areas.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home