Saturday, April 01, 2006

You never were one to use caution......



Ack! What a hectic week.....

I'll discuss that later though. I am fresh back from Liverpool having travelled up to see the mighty blues.

It's a long way to travel to see a rather lame 2.2 draw. (I have included a picture on the monkey visaged Richard Wright as he is the biggest donkey in the team).

I had to get up at 7 (and watch a bit of Doctor Who.... it was that Pertwee Gummidge bloke and they were on this mutant planet......and his assitant was a fox (but not as big a fox as Peri - not that I've ever watched Doctor Who, but I just remember seeing this major minx called Peri) and everyone was dressed either like scottish mentallers or S&M bikers.....so I got a bit distracted anyway....) feed the cat, put some washing on and pump up the back tyre of the trusty Toyota (aboot 300 foot pumpngs).

Peri Yesterday (foxette)

I then have to drive to Dartford, hide my car down a sneaky alleyway and yomp to the roundaboot before the tunnel to be picked up by my good friend 'Top Goon' in his APC. Then, along with his two magnificent blue sons, we drive all the way to Goodison Park. Get there aboot one ish, quick pint and then into the ground for a scouse pie (and a steak one as I was hungry and love pies).

We then get to enjoy 90 minutes of football (to be fair it can be more like 5 minutes the way we play sometimes).

Then it's out the ground, leg it across Stanley Park to the APC and back home. (with a sneaky stop at KFC or Mr Beak for a touch a dat righteous fried chickan) On the way I usually do them a bit of quiz to keep awake.

Tonight I was home quite early, roundaboot 10pm.

So, all in all a 14 hours to see 90 minutes of footie. Insanity.

Mind you, we're playing Charlton next week and that's 10 minutes away. Can't be bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home