Saturday, March 18, 2006

I paint my eyes with the cold night air

Well! It's Saturday and it's Everton vs Aston Villa, so my next post will be either happy or grumpy.

Sadly our oldest and youngest players are out for the rest of the season. Nigel Martyn, goalkeeping hero, is 39 and will be out of contract and may retire. Gutted. James Vaughn is only 17 and had a knackered knee. A nightmare, he was my great hope to be the next great forward.

RIGHT! Kick off time..............................

Oh! First, I had a dream last night that I was at our corporate self flagellation day and Spandau Ballet were playing!!!

...................................

Well! Half time and 3.0 up. I didn't expect that.

It's freezing here. It's supposed to be spring! Came home last night after a few beers with Pants and went for a kebab. Ah! The sheer unhealthiness of it. But you know what??? They forgot the chilli sauce! Outrage.

Anyone else get a worse hangover because of kebabs? I can get one even if I don't drink.

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

No kebabs dont give me hangovers, in fact I had a lovely one last night, chicken kebab!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

That's not a kebab! Merely a poor substitute.

A kebab is strips of meat carved of an elephants leg and lobbed in a pitta with loads of chilli sauce.

Gives me hangovers.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

its prob the chilli sauce...that stuff doesnt agree with me at all!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home