Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Like a game of pick-up-sticks, played by fucking lunatics

Apologies for the lack of postings recently. Trunks is at a pivotal stage in his life.

I am also on jury service, which is proving to be a tense and unrewarding experience.

Mind you the lie ins are good.

But the return to corporate towers looms on the horizon...........

Brrrrrrrr

In the News:

Savo Milosevic is dead. Saviour of the serbs or evil ethnic cleanser? Or somewhere in the middle? [See what jury service does to you!!!!]

5 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Nice to see you back! Wondered if you would ever return.....

7:59 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

What does jury service do to you?

Is there extra dribble?

3:55 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

pivotal? whats happening? Email me if you want some hair stroking and lovey whisperings!

PS Can I post a pic of you?

11:39 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Lots is happening. I shall E.

I suppose you can so long as you don't say it's me!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

oops!

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home