Monday, February 27, 2006

If...they...hurt...you...they...hurt...me...too.

People Wot Look Like Me - I

1) Ian Botham, cricket legend and champion of eating for a healthy heart. (thanks to the Frontier Accountant for this, not sure I agree).

2) Val Kilmer, temperamental not quite mega star. I'm happier with this one (it's also the most common one I get) although I can't really see this one either, a bit too handsome........unless........

3. Val Kilmer as Batman. Ah! Now I see it! It's the fullsome lips! I have to say that below the nose I am his twin!!!

4. Nicolas Lynhurst - Only had this once and I can't say I enjoyed the experience. Well.......I suppose he physique is close.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

you are way sexier than Nicholas Lyndhurst!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I dunno, he looks pretty pukka in that photie!

x

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home