Monday, February 06, 2006

Where you going now!

Well, the next day I woke up and my back is knacked!

I didn't even jump around much making the sign of the devil. Being my typical self I think, 'Ah it'll be alright tomorrow' three days later I still can't sleep cos of the pain. Maybe it's age. Anyway I go the doctor and I've got an inflamed back muscle (she did give me the name but it sounded like a fat bloke going for a poo in latin). And the cure? Three extra strength ibuprofren a day for 2 weeks. I could've made that up myself. If it wasn't for the fact you have to kill old people I could be tempted into doctoring myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

you my sweet are far from old, i wouldnt care if you were!! Look after your back, I need you in one peice!!! xxx

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home