Friday, January 13, 2006

They forgive everything but greatness....

Well!

I haven't posted anything for a ***** age, but hopefully I can return back to form now.

So what's happened to me?......

Had the parents down for christmas, and cooked them a huge turkey (£40!!!!! cos it was organic). It was good for them as they needed a rest from bring up their grandaughter Lauren (my niece) who is a complete sweety but they're too old to be doing it. Sadly my sister is criminally insane and not fit to do it herself.
















Lauren Yesterday (please note: I know she's a Ginger but she's a little love)((AND NO! there is no ginge in me!!!))

I can't say I go anything exciting for christmas (although I did get a jumper that didn't fit) but it was relaxing all the same and an entertaining game of pictionary or two was had.

New year's eve? Sat in a local pub with my old friend Gray (did I tell you the pot head story?) I've known him since he was 2 and he's followed me round the country and now lives down the road in Welling (My mum is greatly distressed by this, even though she loves him to bits, as she thinks he's a stalker). He got a roboraptor for christmas and brought it round. It looks good but doesn't really do much. Although he did put it on 'vicious mode' and sent it after the cat. Unfortunately the cat actually seemed quite aroused by this and spent the next ten minutes purring and rubbing herself up against it.

Right, where am I going with this?..........

Nowhere

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Have you got any ginger in you?

Would you like some?

x

2:11 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

No.

Depends who!

x

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home