Monday, December 12, 2005

A slate grey cloud...............Locusts!

My dream is this….

I had the idea for a book. A book that would make my name, fame and fortune. I was filled with elation that this was the key to me never having to work again.

I had the idea fully set out and began to write it out. The first paragraph was written all aboot the hero of the book walking down Vine Street…..

…….I then awoke and mulled over the dream, half in the hope that there was some potential for my first novel. Unfortunately in the cold dark of morning my plot being based around a hunchbacked ladybird seemed a bit weak.

Ack.

Ah well on with the day

Proof Men Can Multitask – 3

I once took off my jumper whilst driving at 80mph along the M6.

The fact that it got stuck and left me flailing and panicking for a few seconds does not demean this achievement. My pants remained unsoiled.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I must say I am quite impressed with the the multi tasking business but what happened to multi task number 2??!! And also, you still need to do more to prove that men really can multi - task because I'm still not convinced that they can!

Good weekend I hope!! My ankle is sore from the silly sod who knocked me over and then stood on my foot! How rude!

Speak soon, I hope.

xxx

P.S one week til my birthday, yipee!!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I had a dream two nights ago about a song I was writing. It was fabulous with a really catchy chorus and amazing deeply moving lyrics. I was ready to transform into a female rock star not unlike Chrissy Amphlett of the Divinyls.

Can I remember it at all?

Arse, back to nursing then!

3:32 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Aha, I've figured out one of your titles....Aha!!

Do I get a prize?

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home