Monday, December 05, 2005

A Man Against the Tide

I was at the seaside this weekend.

How can anyone not love the seaside? It was cold but refreshing, the waves were crashing and seagulls built like tanks floated around like feathers.

I really must sort my life and do things like this more often.

Fish and chips were good too (though not so good as from Merseyside!)

OH also a new series:

Proof men can multitask - 1

I brushed my teeth and went for a wee at the same time this morning

I will be making further experiments which may lead to the odd accident.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Mmmm! Multi tasking! I like your style though!
He he!!!!

XXXX

7:56 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I'm sure I shall attempt more multi-tasks in the near future.

I might add my feet remained dry during experiment 1.

c

x

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home