Monday, November 28, 2005

The Stainless Steel Rat Goes to Hell

Here's my little friend from the swimming pool. Best conversation I had all holiday.
And this is the dude who I sang Back Street Boys songs with in Kuala Lumpur. Anyone who's seen Nat's E-mail will know what inspired me to do this (look up two chinese students Back Street boys on Google). I have it all on video along with my attempt at Take on Me by A-ha, it always sounds better at the time!!!!

Speaking of which! I'm seeing A-ha live next week! Woohoo!

I'll tell you all how much it rocked next week.

PS It's nearly christmas time!!! I haven't started my cards yet, and I needed to start in October I'm so rubbish.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

You were laughing about my tastes in music the other day and I completely forgot that you were going to see Aha! That has amused me I must say my sweet!

Work is going so slowly...ok so I have only been here for 20 minutes but its not the point!

Speak soon
Hol
xxxxxxx

12:20 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

P.S Ummm, the word blurry springs to mind!!!!!! Oh, and I've been a very good girl this year!!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Is that a hint you want a present?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Aha? I. Want. To. See. Aha. Not fair.

My mate Kirsty is going to see them in Wales in a smaller venue to as to be closer to Morten!!

Clever girl!

Love the pics by the way. Will you post your version of the two chinese students some time soon?

N xxxx

2:13 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Christ, on second looks, the other boy looks my psycho ex. Even down to the tshirt.

...thats how i know it's not him as I still have his grey v neck tshirt. I wear it to bed!

Sshh. Just don't tell Dave!!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home