Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ghosts of the Well of Souls

Well I'm still here in sunny Malaysia.

Actually it's raining agian (but it was sunnt most of today). Tomorrow I plan to kayak across to the nearest island.

Saw some monkeys that look like black and white minstrels on the roof today. AND flying squirrels AND a poisonous maltese cross spider. Awesome I love all creatures. (I must sdmit this is bit weak comapred to the Nat wildlife diary).

Anywhichway, it's all quite entertaining. Especially this keyboard with things in the wrong place.

Right, I must wander off!

x

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I wondered how long it would be until you call me Hols! Not many people call me Holly.

Chris, poisonous Maltese Spiders sound rather scary...make sure you come home in one piece!

Anyway I wasnt that drunk...I was dancing and then my knee just felt like it came out of my socket and then I collapsed onto the floor into a heap! It is much better today and I'm not walking like a complete muppet!

XX

8:33 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

By the way, what do you need me in one piece for??!!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home