Wednesday, November 30, 2005

This Way of Life is Part of Me

BLOG FEEDBACK:

I can't believe you've posted a picture of yourself on your own secret blog! Sure you've got nothing to hide but you've lost the air of mystery that makes the whole concept so intriguing. The film is never as good as the book, why? Because the reader creates their own individual, pseudo-perfect vision from the direction of the text. Film dictates the detail (although, this is equally appealing to me).
There will be some people, unknown and invisible who read your blog, 87 checks of your complete profile supports this assumption, the fact is that I do this with certain other blogs on the web myself. Without thinking you've shattered that layer of reader/writer ambiguity and dictated the reality that is 'spunky trunks'. If this isn't important why call yourself that at all and not just good old - Nathan Brazil (name changed to protect the innocent), lover of fine and varied cheeses?
Rumblefish absolutely rocks by the way and are we having a game of fooz this arvo?

From my main amigo whom I shall call 'the Scourge of the East'. [Spelling and miswordings corrected to stop him looking like a goon]

I must admit I am quite naive at this game and I do look quite blurry (thanks Hols).

I have to go away and make some lists!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

No not a hint that I want a present, you already know what I want!!

XXX

12:52 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

But the picture is blurry in a dream sequence 'I'm not really sure what he looked like officer, he just stood there looking handsome' kind of way!

Your anonymity has been preserved.....well until I post those photos of your bum on my blog anyway!!!!

I just need a scanner first. Anyone want to lend me one?

2:16 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I will!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

It's a fine piece of ass!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Hi,

Did you have a good weekend?! Our cimbo meal was lovely, there was so much food we couldnt eat it all! Then we went to an 80's and 70's bar and they played Take on Me and I immediately thought of you!

Hope you are ok.

Hol
XXX

11:22 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Why thank you Miss Natterjack, it's all my own. I think you are too kind.

My weekend was fine in most ways!!!!

x

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home