Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Rebellion in Fez!

My inspirational friend Nat (see link that may appear when I work out how to do it) has asked that everyone google their name followed by ‘needs’ to find out what they really need. In an act of unashamed plagiarisms I am going to copy her format too.

[IMPORTANT ASIDE: I have discovered what Noel Edmonds is doing now. (I was concerned he’d disappeared from the televisual arena) He is presenting some bobbins gameshow involving boxes every weekday afternoon. There! We can all rest easy. I fear his halcyon days are done though as he’s more trousers than jumper these days.+]

Right! Back to plan:

Chris Needs:

1) A Garden

(Fair comment, we all need somewhere to kick a ball around and have barbecues. AND at present I do live on the second floor with no window boxes)

2) Late night listening on BBC Radio Wales

(Not as convinced of this, although I’m sure they have very relevant and entertaining programming ideally suited to my needs at this hour)

3) Radio Presenter and TV actor, Caberet Singer and piano teacher

(Well, I do need a change in my life but I fear that finding a partner with this CV is perhaps casting the net a tad shallow. I also fear a caberet singer might bug the t*ts off me)

4) Your sex talk

(This is more like it! Indeed I do, bring it on!)

5) A life

(Harsh but fair, I need to look deeply and re-order my situation)

6) No mic stand; once a year

(This is all starting to feel to spookily accurate, I do tend to hold the mic in my hand in the sporadic recording sessions myself and Andy undertake on the 4 track)

7) To check that everything is going well

(Well I’d hope I’d know………oh wait! Let me just call my mum……….right got her on the phone now and all is ok back home. Phew. Well that’s one done anyway although I suppose it means I need to do it all the time).

8) fel mynd… Wrth gwrs wedes ia nid enw plaen fel

(No idea what that means! Anyone speak welsh?)

9) Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(I think I’d rather have a big old fashioned paper based one thanks)

10) Friendly Garden

(Ending as we began, except with a twist, it’s friendly! Hmmmm, must admit hadn’t considered that it needs to be friendly. Accordingly when this concept is developed I will ensure my garden is without unfriendly influences such as mantraps, nettles and those plastic gnome things (conversely a gnome powered windmill on a stick is always friendly)).

Right! There we go. Thank Nat for that.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

my pleasure big boy! I must say you're looking darned sexy today. Am feeling quite hot and bothered!

...enough sex talk for you?

5:17 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Oh yeah baby, all my clothes have fallen off......

...No, apparently I need it!

C
xx

10:14 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Am glad to hear about the life of Noel too. Any word on Tom O'Conner next?

Want to hear all about the lives of eighties gameshow hosts!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I'll get on to Tom O Connor.

xx

1:45 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Found Tommy babes on www.tomoconnor.co.uk

What an interesting man. May write a blog on him

...wonder if he has any stalkers?

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home