Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The World is Mine......I Won it in a Game of Cards

Right! As my team meeting has been cancelled I don’t have to prepare a presentation for tomorrow. HUZZA!

So on with the show:

Practioners of Ultimate Crime No 1 – Gordon Murray

Remember Trumpton? Camberwick Green? Chigley?

These gems of our innocent childhood have been despoiled! The creator and brains behind these works of televisual genius is responsible for puppeticide of the most macabre order. Not to mention the razing and destruction of vast tracts of the Trumptonshire countryside and urban grandeur.

Check this quote from the Trumptonshire Web:

What became of all those wonderful puppets and the models and everything ? What happened to them? I burnt them in a bonfire in my garden. I'd had them for some time after the transmissions had stopped. And various people had said "oh they're old fashioned", and they always were old fashioned actually. They were old fashioned from the word `go`. They had been used an awful lot you know so I burnt them, together with the scenery.

Quite frankly I’m too upset to say anymore!........ Oh go on then. This man should be hunted down and forced to rebuild everything so Brian Cant (legend) can revoice some new episodes. And then he should have his nipples removed and fed to him!!! (sorry maybe that’s a step too far and a light birching would suffice).

On a lighter note.

Proof Men Can Multitask – 2

As young Holly wisely pointed out I missed number 2. There was logic behind my madness though, I didn’t want two toilet related tasks in a row.

I can read and go for a poo at the same time! (This may be a bit near to the knuckle for our more sensitive viewers. If so I apologise most insincerely.)

Was Winnie the Pooh named after the act of defecation? Very Freudian I think.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Hmmm! Pooing and reading, you're aren't convincing me yet!! We need something really extra special to say you can multi task, how about being able to have a conversation on the phone and type something completely unrelated to the conversation!!??

XXX

7:46 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Come on, be reasonable!

xx

8:28 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

No way!! You have to prove yourself as a one off specimen of a man who can multi task...I think that is more than reasonable!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I will continue to push the boundaries of masculinity and report back.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Been thinking and have decided that men cannot have a conversation with a woman whilst watching the football! Now see if you can try that one!!

Also kitchen stuff, men dont seem to be able to make tea, do the dishes, lay the table and sort the washing out at the same time!!

what do you think of that then smarty pants!!

XXX

7:22 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Nope that's untrue. We just don't want to have a conversation whilst watching football.

As for that domestic miracle, I've never seen it happen and therefore surmise it is hearsay or fictional. Lasses always need a man to wash up.

What a beautiful sunny morning!

xx

10:24 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

well said eddmartinez.
Thats what I like. Concise and brief.

SHHHHUUUUTTTTTTTTT UUUUUPPPPPPP YOU SPUTTERING AND SUPERLATTICE TECHNO-NERD!

...now you were just saying?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Sorry, hard day at work!

Chris I have to confess I can't multi task either.

Not unless it's drinking wine and playing sudoku at the same time. I kick ass at that game!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

If I ever meet Mr Martinez I going to stick his Nano up his hairy a***.

Hmmmm wait a sec.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Look! EdMartinez is no more!

Wandering asswipe that he is.

Huzza!

Sounds like multi-tasking to me, from what I hear it's all aboot typing and talking on the phone. What aboot making love whilst watching telly OR ha haaaa!!! I have one......

Love you Natterjack you inspire me!

C
x

5:52 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Why on earth would you want to make love and watch the tv at the same time??!! Is it that bad?!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

it could be something important!

Like footie!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

That is bad!!

XXX

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home