Friday, January 20, 2006

Sorry, but you are finished..........Here

Nat's word is my command so here are my sevens:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die (besides have a good time all the time)
Drive across the USA (any takers?)
Watch Everton again in Europe
See A-ha in Norway
Visit Minky in New Zealand
Get old and watch sport all day
Live abroad
Go to Mauritania

Seven Things I Can't Do
Resist women
Understand people who live to work
Speak foreign languages well
Eat Broccoli or Cauliflower
Drink a half pint
Face up to the truth
Stand losing you
(Oh! I can't roll my Rs either)

Seven Things I Like Aboot Blogging
It's a good word
I get to read Natterjack's words of wisdom
It makes me more attractive
It gives me something to look at at work
I learn things (rarely but sometimes)
I can preach the word of cheese
It sounds like something the dutch do

Seven Things I Say Most
Fight the power
I'll think aboot it
No
Cheese
What the devil is that all aboot?
F***
No way!

Seven Things You Don't Know Aboot Me
First nights make me nervous
I love smoking particularly in bed, but never will again
I used to average 7 pints of Guinness a day
I once gave up my whole network of friends because I considered them disloyal
I can't stand still for very long
My stamp collection
I have an innate disrespect for seniority and tend insult senior people/arrogant celebrities when drinking.

Seven Films/TV Progs I can Watch Over and Over Again
Rumblefish
Police Squad
Bill & Ted
Last of the Mohicans
Friends (and Channel 4 force me to)
The Great Escape
Lord of the Rings

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Good answers!! yep ill be a taker, especially across USA but only if we can go to Texas!! I've always had a thing about Texas, unsure why but would like to go there!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I feel like I know you so well now...

(Can I hitch a lift from Vegas to San Francisco please? Promise I'll bring munchies, crap beer and Aha tapes)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

what first nights make you so nervous exactly?!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home