Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm on the run from the gun of a bum

Guess what?

Well! I was down the pub last Friday (the Spanish Galleon to be precise) having a few warm up beers before going on to a party. Anyway somehow we get on to jury service and Stevo tells us all aboot his experience.

I say, 'I'd love to do that, but it's unlikely as I was off the electoral roll for years as a poll tax avoider'.

Next morning a clump from the letterbox.

I'm doing jury service in March! How spooky is that?

Criminals beware!

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

How exciting...I would love to do jury service but i too am not on the electorial register thingy!

Hope your ok, 2 hours training was waste of time and would have been much better doing work...at least the time would have gone quicker and so much for being able to nap!!

xxx

7:22 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

oh my dear god, 3 hours to go and counting, was up at 6:30am this morn to be in work for 8 which is like the middle of the night for me! Although I was awake from about 4am clock watching coz Im so scared of being late for work - espec when I'm doing an early.

In fact it was still dark whilst walking to work this morn, do you i have a strong enough case!?
xx

1:40 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

God I am sooo bored, work sucks very badly and people keep shouting at me! Its not my fault, please let me curl up and go to sleep!!
Hope your week is going better than mine!? Speak soon.

XXX

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home