Friday, January 13, 2006

I fear the crazed and lonely looks the mirror's sending me these days

Oh yes! The pot head story. Don't think I've told it.
If I have blame my fading memory.

It's a tale of years gone by and youthful naivety.

I was chatting to my friend Gray back home oop north in sunny Rainford.
We were chatting aboot teachers at Rainford High School.
He mentioned Mr Rigby the physics teacher (a typical grew up in the sixties type with beard, shit hair and coudroy jacket (that how you spell it? never typed that before)) and how he was a useless teacher and they called him 'Pothead'.

Of course in my inexperienced state I asked the obvious question 'Why do you call him that?'

To which Gray, in a similar place, replied 'Because he has a head like a pot'

[Cue laughter]

I was sitting in the car last year and the conversation came back to me. I wonder if it was because of his funny shaped head?

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Oh my god! Surely not...I think I'm seeing things or is it real!? 2 blogs!? he he.

Mmmm pot head - I was actually thinking of something else, but I'm glad he was called pot head because he had a head like a pot!

Rainford...excuse the stipidity if this seems a stupid question, but is Rainford in St Helens (Liverpool) if so that is where my friend lives, I think she went to Rainford High school!

So, a day off lucky boy, I;m at work and is pants however I have training for something for 2 hours later so I think I'll sit at the back of the room so noone will notice whilst I have a nap!

XXX

11:52 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I think he was a user of recreational drugs. But we were naive to that fact Holster.

Yes, but not in, outside St'Helens.
I'm sure she went long after I could even remember.

I'm back!

x

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home