Monday, February 06, 2006

My blood's sweet for pain.....

Not to be outdone by the Natterjack, his Spunky Trunks was at a concert too last week.

A much more prestigious one too!

Me and my main amigo P rocked up to see A-ha at the Shepherds Bush Empire (currently riding high at number ten in the hit parade!).

We've been to many an A-ha gig (I think this was the 5 th) but this was the best. I know you all think 'A-ha! They're bobbins purveyors of electropop who did that 'touchy' load of nonsense song and only had one good song with a clever video'. NO! You bunch of ingrates! They rock the most and have released 7 excellent albums perfect for in-car-warbling.
I must admit that one or twice they have gone astray 'Touchy' and 'Maybe Maybe' (famous for the line 'Maybe it was over when you pushed me out the Rover at full speed') cases in point BUT they have done some top stuff.

Ahem, rant over. Anyway they were excellent and I had a nice pint after to boot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I'm going to start calling you a groupie!! xxx

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home