Friday, January 27, 2006

Aromatherapy......Smell to get well!

This entry isn't wisdom from myself but merely an entry in the group directory, it's some chap who works in Sheffield for our prestigious mega corporate, under interests/interest groups. The man is evidently a genius. This is a man for works in telecoms and has a team of four working for him. He's the kind of man you want to work for!

The interests of D*** W******:
I like goats; I take photographs of them in various states of dress and undress. Goats are nice; I'd like to have one as my friend one day. Maybe he'd be called Andrew, or Jerome? I also like talking to aliens. I used to know some, they were nice, if a little too intellectual for me. I'm learning to paint watercolour; I like mushroom hunting, and marmite. I also like cows, conversations with them can be hugely stimulating, if a little slow. But goats are my favourites. Did I mention that? Goats are fun because they all have different personalities and have different little habits that can be amusing or interesting. Goats are very affectionate and especially during the summer, when they are too hot to be active, they like to just hang around people and get a good scratch. Most goats' favourite scratchy spot is around their shoulder but some even liked to be scratched in between their toes.

Rumi says have fun, HR Connect say don't have fun. I'm going with Rumi on the matter :o)

He is the man!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I'm concerned that this bloke is probably earning about 4 times as much as me and comes up with that dribble! hilarious! xxx

9:47 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Any more on the multi tasking sweet? xx

4:06 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Genius. He is correct after all. Goats are very nice!

So what was your entry under 'Interests'?

4:17 AM  
Blogger H x said...

I had a goat! A pygmy goat. His name was Hansel. Well actually, he was supposed to be S's goat but I paid for him therefore he was mine!!

By then M's old boss sold him... Without our consent and without giving us the money for him i might add.

M left shortly after that.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Hols, I shall attempt to venture into the brave world of mulit-tasking more in the next few weeks.

Nat, goats are indeed nice (and make good curry at the Notting Hill Carnival). My entry is quite dull but still not serious (of course)

Current responsibilities
Customer Development Marketing

Skills/Competencies/Languages
Less than adequate left winger and slow scoring opening bat.

Interests/Interest Groups
Everton FC Season Ticket Holder, Guitars

Not a patch on his.

H, I hear only pain from you!!!! How the devil did his boss get to sell YOUR goat??? Once again I am incensed!!!!!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home