Saturday, February 18, 2006

He has a bone in his throat.

I had a dream last night!

(I love telling people aboot my dreams, despite the fact they usually find them boring)

I was sharing a flat with some guy in a city (nothing was familiar to me)....anyway...this lass comes waltzing through my front door. She's tall, blonde, looks a lot like Michelle Pfeiffer but much more buxom (what is it with me and buxom?). She goes piling up the stairs as if she lives there. Anyway she realises her mistake [or maybe she didn't, I try and write down dreams just in case there is any potential song lyrics/ideas. Problem is they tend to be badly written as being hald asleep makes my handwriting even worse] and we get talking and then end up kissing and I'm madly in love immediately (not a normal occurrence for the Spunkmeister). [At this point I have written that my rent was £675 per month - expensive no?].

Where was I?...... Oh yeah well it turns out that we work in the same building, a building spookily huge like the corporate monolith I work in now. Except......I work in the burger bar downstairs! [I can't read the next bit well, looks like 'I Horis early chin tub' - quite what that could mean I'm not sure, perhaps it's a novel invention to supply Kirk Douglas-esque dimples to small children] ANYWAY! Turns out this chick is worth £16m. At which point I wake up.

If only dreams did come true. As it is I'm stuck with a new boss, whom I shall henceforth refer to as Joe 90.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

well! What an interesting dream, dont you just find that you always wake up at the good bit and then when you try to "go back" to your dream it just never works. Although I must say that I have had dreams whereby I woke up and not been able to get back "to that place" but then dreamt the same thing and more weeks later, strange!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home