Monday, February 27, 2006

I don't want to wake up, let the dream slip away.....

Ah Mondays. I love em, don't know what self promoting cuckold Bob Geldof was on aboot. Had an excellent day of rhetoric digestion today. The longer I exist in corporate hell the more becoming bar man seems attractive. I even worked out how much I could survive on today. Fortunately Joe 90 is off on business. Business my ass. He's sitting in the sun tugging off his own ego. I'd almost be envious if he wasn't universally despised.

Lips has requested I give a fooz tournament update.

Well! The competition has hotted up and the Sun Lik is now in the balance. Following Lips' sudden realisation of how to play, team Dome/Lips have had a great resurgence, the like of which unseen since the Kraken saw Poseidon bent over picking up clams. The score now stands at 23v22 with Hethers/Shield one up in the 46th set. The tension is palpable.

1 Comments:

Blogger stig said...

I thought my friend who hates fridays because they're "overrated" had odd ideas (don't worry he still has them) but likeing Mondays????
I didn't expect that. why? How? Mondays are the worst day of the week (with the possible exception of Tuesdays). It's the first day in 3 when you have to get up a 6 o'clock an get ready for school. (or work)and then worse...actually going...brrr. Thankfully I'm on vacation, no more school till the 8th and I'm skiing that day.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home