Monday, February 20, 2006

From Constantinople to communism

Ah! Weekend over. I was so dying to get to work I thought it would never end.

Weekend achievements?
Hmmmm, drinking 4 bottles of wine with Angry Drunk on Friday night.....well that's it to be honest.

So, it's back to work and the joys of suit-dom.

By the way does anyone watch 'Invasion'? It's like a watching an scottish scientist's bowel motions. I have to watch something to replace Lost though.

Right where was I? Oh yes work..... well today I sorted out my in tray and the waste paper receptacle I call my desk. I ended up recycling aboot a foot of paper. That's aboot four christmas trees in Norwegian.

Well that was a success so I potter over to Joe 90 to get him to re-sign my report without his half arsed commentary. He scowls and calls me 'spineless'. I bit my tongue and wandered off (In a non-urgent kind of fashion). Oh it's a going to be a giggle to see if I can out last this weak chinned scud muncher. I tried to re-join the union in preparation, sadly AMICUS don't have an online application that works. No wonder the union movement is dying! Thatcher needn't of bothered, the ineptitude of the bearded working classes were already on the case.

So, on to the sports report! Another two fine wins, anchored I might add by a wealth of goals from defence by the Shield, with a noteworthy competitive second match going well beyond the wire, leaves said goalminder and forward maestro Hethers ever nearer the booze soaked finishing line. 22-17

Right bedtime for the Spunkmeister [fuck my neighbour must have two clubbed feet, he walks up the stairs like a lead shod hippo].

Note to Natterjack: As I rate you very highly I have purchased and begun reading 'Are you Dave Gorman'. I tell you what Nat, it better improve!

14 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Why bother joinging the union? Its a waste of time and money, espec since everyone is entitled to Union representation whether you belong or not!
Work sucks wish I was back in bed, had the most weirdest and scary dream last night and now I'm knackered!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

P.S Who is angry drunk?

12:59 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Fascist!

It's the likes of you that perpetuate the stranglehold that huge corporates have upon the workforces of the world.

I'm joining because I know how good they are at sorting out problems. I have seen them save many asses from the fire (even when the person was actually derserving of a kicking).

I watched the Might Boosh last night! Quite good.

I can't name names moo. that would give the whole game away. Let's just say he's a good friend of mine who reacts in a predictable way to alcohol.

x

3:58 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I hope the dream is on yo blog!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

yadda yadda yackety smachety! Yes I might put my dream on my blog tomor but i cannot remember all of it!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I joined the Australian Nursing Foundation union because they give you goody bags every six months!

So far I have received:

A water bottle, a lanyard (neck chain for your id badge), a keyring with superb whizzy extendable wire and clip, a car sticker stating 'Nurses: You can't live without them' ( I agree for we are a foxy bunch!), a funky slouchy cotton beach bag, a crappy plastic tote bag, two handfuls of ANF mintoes, money off holidays, two magic sunvisors for my car, a fridge magnet, a badge a baseball cap and a spacca bucket hat!

But the union itself is shit!

Mighty boosh is strange but i fell in love with it. Is the underated standout of 2005! Dave Gorman is crap but in a funny way. Sorry if I made you read it!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Nat if I got a goody bag every 6 months of being with the union i might considering joining but they dont so i wont...and our union is shite!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Nat, yo union sounds ace!!!!

I'm tempted to join meself.

Dave Gorman is bobbins, you should remove it from yo favourites. It diminishes you.

Nah that's not possible.

x

6:56 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

what would i put ther instead?

1:54 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I dunno, something worthy like 'The Unbearable Lightness of Being' by Milan Kundera. Or even better one of his less well known works to look more interlecktuel.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Done, does that mean I have to read it now?

Will I need a thesaurus to get through it?

And am impressed by your haiku. I tried writing one once on the basis that I'm rather good at writing limericks at four in the morning at work.

I was rubbish!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Nah, it's a good read though. No degree in philosophy required.

I've read loads of his books.

I love Haiku. Limericks are bad though, I spent a very poor lesson in english writing one many years ago. It was rubbish.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I used to write raunchy limericks in our ward clerks book about her and George Clooney.

Was almost talented in a delirious way!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

ok raunchy nat, i need your assistance in a limerick!!!!!!!`

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home