Thursday, March 02, 2006

Which way is Mecca, Which way is Mecca, Which way is Mecca

People Wot Look Like Me - III
11) David Walliams - Well he doesn't look too bad in this photo, but I can't say I'm happy with the whole campness thing. Thanks to the Pink Fairy for this, she insists I look like him, and normally she's so nice to me.







12) Jeff Bridges - My old work mate Mosschops swears I am the spit of this fella. Mind you he looks like an old ginger Jamie Oliver. I'm not to upset by this one, lacks character though.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

I always knew there was a reason I fancied David Walliams!

Still not convinced about Ian Botham...

...well there is the nose thing....

3:53 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

mmm geoff bridges, i can see whoevers point on that one sweet! Nat I'm with you on Ian Botham, hes nothing on our Spunky!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home