Sunday, March 19, 2006

I have tried to succeed, everything I do is scaring me.




I am freshly back from one of my locals, the Pelton Arms. And guess who was playing there??? CORRECT!
The Fab two!
Now who are the Fab Two?
Well they appeared to be two plump middle aged blokes in mop top wigs playing moderately close Beatles covers.
Top comedy, in my East End manor it was all cheese and pineapple, pork pies and mini scotch eggs.

How cool do they look?

They even did the Beatle wobbly head stuff.

Fundamentally? Yeah they sucked.

Mind you I'm happily pissed so who cares.

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

So, did they play Beatles covers?

To be fair Spunky, anyone sounds good when you're plastered!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I saw a nirvana covers band with a female kurt on sat night!! Pretty spesh i think you'll agree?

1:30 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

askinstoo, sod off!

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home