Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house, I don't know why I call him Gerald.

Apologies for no posts but corporate towers is keeping me too busy.

I'm working all hours as Joe 90 in his ineffable wisdom has decided I have to present on Friday morning.

Upsettingly this is the day after our work day out of the office.

Accordingly all my fun is ruined. No beers for Spunky.

Fooz challenge II has begun though with The Shield and Dome taking a forward role, Hethers and Lips at the rear. 3.2 Shield/Dome after winning 3 today.

I also once spent the night with a lady and decided her cat should be called Bernard.
I called her from a pay phone but we never met again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

I want a cat caqlled Ethel. Do you think Bernard would be interested in a blind date?

8:50 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I'm sure, but we lost touch....

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home