Sunday, March 26, 2006

I wish you were her to see it!!!!

People Wot Look Like Me IV

14) Chesney Hawkes - At the height of his popularity people suggested I look like 'the one and only'. He doesn't look too bad in this photie. But trust me, he's a lumpy faced horror.












15) Blair from Eldorado - I got this form two mates we made skiing in Crans Montana. Do I really look like this??? Well, maybe so. Anyway, spookily, in a previous place of work by the Thames he became a barman in the local pub. Not being one to let comedy lie I went up to him and said 'I look like you'. Greatly to his credit the man said 'You should be so unlucky'.

So wherever you are Josh Nathan I hope you are doing well.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

No and No!

You're a lot more full of the handsomness than those two shovel faced boys!

Love ya xxx

10:38 AM  
Blogger The Fatalist said...

Don't suppose you got any snaps of their bums, so I can compare with that nice snap I've seen of oyurs on that other blog I've just looked at? ;-)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Errr, I dunno duder.

I shall surf the ether. It's a disturbing prospect though. I reckon the latter's will be a tad pimply.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home