Monday, April 03, 2006

(So) I drink my beer, like we used to do, (get) a takeaway meal, and remember you.

Monday evening! Why does Joe 90 always brief me on work as late as possible in the day so I have to work late? Coincidental? I think not.

Oh poop, better let the cat in it's getting dark......

......there, she's back. Why does she wait outside the front door of the flats when she could jump a wall, take the back door (which I leave open), go up the stairs and be heard miaowing? She's a div that cat. She fell out of the window once.....

She's prrpping at me now wanting more food. But I won't weaken, she's on a diet and I'm sticking to it.

Hmmmm, was I sidetracked there? Anyhoo, Sunday was a quietish day. Did all me chores and then had a sneaky beer with Angry and his bro. They don't look exactly alike but they have exactly the same cheeky smile.

The point though! There was a dude in the pub with something I never expected to see...........A Charlton FC shirt with 'Bent' on the back! I can't imagine they sell like hot cakes to footie fans.

Keeping to the same theme......Jerusalem artichokes! They're lovely. I'm a big fan, I even put them in curries.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Fatalist said...

So you're saying there's no such thing as gay football fans then, or you just suggesting it ain't worth it for the grief he'd get?
I reckon it's cos it's only four letters. Check the Charlton Athletic squad & he's the player with the shortest name, & the anorak wearing that top is a tight fisted pikey bastard. If you'd have observed him closely I'll bet he never bought a round. On second thoughts he's probably such a sad bastard he was drinking alone.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I'm saying that most footie fans wouldn't admit to it. AND that your average hetero footie fan would rather miss the match than admit he's even touched a man's bottom.

Like the theory. It could be that he's a new age man though and prepared to face the chuckles.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home