Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sure you knew your place, cos it was sitting on my face.

Tuesday evening. That means footie night. I'm am just returned from the sports hall and in one piece (despite a bizarrely miscued pass from Pantsfellah hitting me in the face). Lot's of players tonight so it was three teams and lots of six minute matches. And we won all bar one. Impressive. This despite giving away Angry and Dougie Fresh (we did have Show Pony though).

Week after next it's outside so it'll be Bruce Lee time.

My nose is still tender. Mind you I was getting a cold and it seems to have cleared me sinuses!

I had a thought today.....where does all the extra juice in a tin of tomatoes come from? I mean, do extra tomatoes die to provide it? And if so what happend to them? Do they go into tomato puree? And where are the skins? Is there a skin mountain somewhere?

Any answers?

3 Comments:

Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I know my nose is big man, but Yush is bigger and was not six foot in the air OR anywhere near the direction you hit it.

Everyone welcome Pants to blogging!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Welcome Pants!! Hope your nose it better, mine is still sore from all that blowing but its getting better!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Skin Mountains, I tried googling it and I got "Spotted Fever an infection initiated by ticks", I guess the answer is no then!?

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home