Saturday, April 22, 2006

..see the lonely morning sun a rise.....

Ah! Saturday morning.

Another week put to bed. What a tiring week (no doubt helped by a number of beery evenings).

Tuesday ended up in a pub for food, with mr and mrs Hamster, but as they were doing a quiz night stayed till closing. Finished fourth, not bad eh! Especially as I gave the team next door an answer so they beat us.

Wednesday (fortunately for my liver) Minty and furry peach blew me out (peach's excuse was that they'd bought a new dog! Novel!)

Thursday went out for a beer with friend to discuss love lives - inconclusive result

Friday. A testing day but managed to sneak out after for a quick couple with the Borrowers, Dome, Hethers and Pantsfella. Everyone bailed early so I had a quick japanese, how lovely is raw salmon??? And grilled eel handrolls!!! Lush.

Funniest moment of the week? I'm on the phone to chemist and I can hear noise in the background.
I say "What the fuck is that? It sounds like a telly"
Chemist: "Oh I'm on a conference call"
Me: laughter
Chemist: "It's ok, it's on mute."
Me: more laughter

3 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

I LOVE SUSHI!

4:36 PM  
Blogger stig said...

I'd love too try it. Too damn expensive though...

9:52 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Sushi is great, tastes fantastic!! xx

Stig tis not v expensive here either.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home