Monday, May 22, 2006

I don't know why, I had to try, living my life on the other side.....

Hmmmm, I think myself and Hethers may have caused some confuzion on Friday.

Picture the scene:
We're in the bar of the sports hall. Hethers is talking to a young lady. I wander over:
Hethers: ....I heard 'Blue II' had split up with her girlfriend
The Plastic Population: NO! Who told you that?
H: errrrrrrrrr (looks at me desperately)
TPP: Tell me!
H: errrrrrrrrrrrrr.................Lips! It was Lips!
Spunky Trunks (joining in the fun): Yeah Lips told me too!
TPP: Bastard! I'm gonna kill him
ST: Yeah! And he told us that he fed her pony last week!
TPP (outraged): WHAT!!!!
H: Yeah he's a real ladies man

etc

Actually it wasn't Lips who told us and he never said he had 'Fed her pony' either.

It was all a drunken lie! Oooops.

He hasn't been killed yet though.

I had my flat valued at the weekend. I could afford to sell up and buy a place in Romania with no mortgage. I'm sorely tempted.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Alternatively you could afford to buy a house with a pool in Western Oz?

3:57 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I'd never get a visa though!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Are you truly thinking of moving them Trunky hun?! But dont go moving yourself all the way in Romania, you said you would be my tea boy!!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Probably, I've just downloaded the paperwork. There are at least 100 pages of forms to fill in!

AAAARRGGHHH!

3:57 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Mookie: It's certainly an option. Things are going nowhere here. I'm not sure I could survive on tea boy wages.

Nat: Ack! I'm terrible with forms! Am I too old as well?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Spunkster, not too old at all. You have to be younger than 45 and my memory has you at 31!

...still!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home