Thursday, May 18, 2006

Not enough, no not enough for me,

ADVERTISING FEATURE

Mmmmmm Nestle Double Cream Eggs. Smooth, Creamy, Tasty, a bit like me!

So! It's Thursday afternoon in the Trunkstowers, a bit chilly and very windy outside. Went to the physio this morning in an attempt to force a few more years of footie out of my aging body. I have some exercises to do every morning and evening to toughen up me leg. Don't let me forget!

Was football last night so drove across town in the Spunkymobile with Angry, Ladies man and the Dome. Ah the Spunkymobile! It's a dream car. I totally love it. It is, however, a touch past its prime. A bit like old spunky in fact. But more on that some other time. It got us to the match a bit too late so I had to volunteer myself and the Dome to play for the opposition. Not as much fun as we always win.

True to form it was quite a beating, despite the best efforts of Pie Boy squeaking in his whiney voice 'Come on lads 6.5 down one more to equalise' despite it actually being 8.5. Of course I couldn't help taking the piss and every goal our lot scored I piped up 'come on lads! one more to equalise'. This happened aboot 4 times. It's good to see what the difference is between the two sides and the main things is running off the ball. My lot despite being a man down always make space, there is always someone to pass to.

Ack enough of the football. Oh go on one more bit. One week mid winter we all piled out of the sports hall after a strenuous 5 a side and there were a few of the opposition stood outside with steam pouring off them. I had to say 'Look at the steam pouring off you lot' and the aforementioned Pie Boy with no hint of humour or irony on his face said "That's commitment" he's been even more of a laughing stock since as that has entered the popular phrasebook.

Sad moment of the week:
My mum and dad are getting on a bit and having to help my wretched sister bring up her 2 year old child. It's all too much for them, especially as mum has just had a operation for a hip replacement. Anyway they had to re-home their cats Cleo and Ming. It was just too much work for them and mum kept tripping on Cleo. All very sad as when I was very ill, wee Ming used to always come and see how I was with his big sad blue eyes.














He looks a bit like this except with sadder eyes.

On a lighter note (or is it) I finished reading all 60 pages!!!! (in big print) of Brokeback Mountain. Well........it's possibly not my subject matter of choice anyway, but I found it all a bit too melancholy. I don't think I'm liable to see the film. What to read next.......

ALSO Big Brother starts tonight. Can't wait!

8 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

That Shazam twonk needs to be evicted asap, there are no words to describe how much he is pissing me off already!!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I only saw the opening show. He's so in your face I'd have to chin him.

The Tourettes dude would drive me mental too.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Actually tourettes blokey is alright and is soo funny when he starts shouting 'wanker'!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

You've been tagged...see me for more!!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

is there really a guy with tourettes in there?

Ours is so dull. all pretty but vacous people with fake boobs and personalities!

Wanna see the uk one!

4:02 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Read shantaram by gregory david roberts. The film rights have just been bought by Jonny Depp. Really interesting but heavy going book. It's 933 pages long!

Still haven't quite finished it. I keep having to out it down as all of his friends keep dying off!

I can't read through tears.

4:04 AM  
Blogger Tonian Johnson said...


THE GREAT POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT
BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND.
I just want to say thank you prophet ahmed for all you have done for me.
He is back now. That very powerful spell caster STOP THE DIVORCE – and get my ex boyfriend back.
My name is Joy Philip, from Canada. I never believed in love
spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went for a business summit
early this year. I meant a man who's name is PROPHET AHMED
he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone,
lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or
luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to
marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our
relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was
against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster,i
told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At
first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try.And
in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend(now husband) called me by
himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his
mother and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I
didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my
boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now
and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and
our lives became much better.in case you are in any situation you can contact
prophet ahmed at his email solutiontemple399@gmail.com or his personal cell +2347053375151
Thank you for all your help prophet.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Message: Reading Jim Kulzer article about a spell caster namely Odumodu was, i will say the best that ever happen to me this year based on the fact that i had a lot problem that i was trying to over come.I had problems at home which affected my work greatly. I was now always in a cross fire with my boss.I really don't want to tell story here so i guess i would just go strange to the point on what i have to say.My wife wanted out of our marriage for no just reason.We were married for four year and i think we were happy though we had no kids, it was her idea not to have any cos she wasn't ready to be a mom yet and i was okay with it i mean i didn't like the idea but i went along with it just to please her.It was always like that i mean she always get what she wants.All i wanted was to see her happy i could never do anything that will make her so unhappy.This was all i did wrong that is make her have it her way all the time. I mean that was the reason she gave during our therapy session.She wanted out of the marriage cos i was to nice. From what she said, i was the kind of man ever woman will die for but she wanted a real man to enforce his will no her meaning was i was to week a man for her.And that was the least of therapy session we had cos like she said we where wasting our life together and no amount of therapy was going to get us back together.I was a total mess thinking of how i was being dumped based on how much i loved my wife and how good i treated her,I really didn't know if she was ungrateful or just confused about what she wanted that is mid-life crisis but the bottom line is that she left me and who knows maybe for another man.I was still in love with her, she was the love of my life and i still wanted her to come back that was when i saw Eva-Yolanda article on Odumodu.When i contacted him he made me known that i will have to go through all the spell casting process.Like he said most people are too scared cos of trust issues.I had trust issues, but getting my wife back was my ulterior motive and from my experience with Odumodu i can tell you he is 100% truthful and honest with his customer.I was asked to get some material to prepare the spell and after which he sent me a package contain the spell and the rest just happen the way it was suppose to happen i got my wife back and she was my wife back again i mean she was not that woman who wanted a hard man she was woman i fell in love with who loved me cos i am me.If you want help or fell he can help contact him with his email address drodumoduspellcaster@gmail.com..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: drodumoduspellcaster@gmail.com



He can solve any problem like,

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.nancy

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home