Friday, June 09, 2006

And although it's hard to pause, I'm sure it's worth my time.

Picture the scene........

I'm walking through Greenwich and decide to cross the road. I saunter across the busy flow avoiding cars and some stupid great big Land Rover type thing (are they called ATVs? Or was that a ZX Spectrum game?) comes roaring up and although nowhere near the big **** inside beeps the horn at me.

Now maybe this is just me but it's an instinctive reaction.

I shout "Fuck off!" and flick the V's.

I look back the way I'm going an a middle aged couple face me.

"I'm terrible sorry, I must apologise for my swearing" I say and walk on feeling slightly foolish.



The World Cup is here!!!!!!

Everyone excited? Me and PAnts are going to put £2 on every game.

Possible loss I think is £124 but you never know! We could win money!

Anyway. I'll keep you appraised.

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Spunkster swearing, you naughty boy you!!

6:40 PM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

put all your money on Croatia!!! i would, if i had any money that is.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Sorry Mookie!

No way! I've picked both winners so far though. Come on Ecuador!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Spunky I bet you were pleased that you picked Equador, 2 - 0 win on Poland! Did you know that Poland have failed to score in their opening match at the last five World Cups. Oh and the last time they scored in an opening match was at the 1974 World Cup!! How aboot that then!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home