Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I was swimming out in that current yeah......

And this is where I lived before that:














Leafy Finchley. The park top right was lovely. Unfortunately my good friend Minky decided to buy a house and told me and Caz very late on so we were forced to move. Mind you that was good cos now I'm here!

Best thing aboots Finchley? Good restaurants (including a kebab house that would reopen for me when pissed), nearer the countryside, near bottom of M1 and way home, quiet and safe.

Worst things? Over an hour commute/not near tube (necessitating a wee half way on walk home after heavy drinking), too suburban, no good nightlife.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Did you realise you posted that twice, or are my eyes decieving me?!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I didn't post it twice.

It's doing a mentaller on me.

AND Finchley was nice man! Just too far out.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

There Mookie.

Better?

8:48 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

No, its still posted twice! Dont worry bout it though, Spunky mansions looks like the house where I was an au pair in France a few years ago!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

I liked both houses but I have never got lost trying to locate your current one. It's easy peasy!

I like your local pubs too.

....Shazza is delayed by seven hours! She is not a happy bunny. Neither would I if I only had enough temazepam to last for the twenty four hours!

She ran out hours ago!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Temazepam! That can't be good for you.

Yeah I love both places.

I think I'll post the one before now.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home