Wednesday, June 21, 2006

And when the wombat comes, he will find me gone. He will look for a place to sit.

Ah what a horrific day.

Anyway enough of today..... yesterday:

Big announcement in Corporate towers a significant number of people have their jobs moved to different locations. Piano man kicks off the announcements with a few 'jokes' and sound bites aboot how he shares the pain. (What is it aboot getting hugely paid jobs in control of hundreds of people that turns them into cunts?) Anyway he gets to the main event, a lot of peoples heads drop. A lot of my friends are affected in this.

Guess what happens next?

.......................go on guess......................

No? Well, he finishes the speeches and loads of people applaud!!! For fucks sake!!!! This cues old Spunky to have a bit of a swearing fit. How the hell can people applaud the potential end of peoples careers?

I'll tell you what, Corporate Towers in packed to the gunnels with self serving pricks.

Speaking of which Joe 90 and me had a chat today. I am in dispute with him over the fact that he wants to give one of my team a shit review. Guess what he does after we have our meeting?

....................go on guess...........................

No? Well, he says I am an ineffective manager and that he's going to give me a poor review now as well. For fucks sake, what a cunt of a man, he's not fit to manage his mind. Ah if only we were back in school I'd give the prick a good shoeing.

Can you tell I'm in a bad mood here?

We played footie tonight as well and lost!!! Not my day. Was a good game though and me and angry made a very imposing central defensive pairing. Sadly Lips went off injured and having the man down cost us dear.

Anyone got a job for a mid thirties (low mileage) manager?

I would like to apologise for my over use of the C word above. I'm a touch riled. If anyone is offended please comment and I will bleep them out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Exactly Pants!

Thanks for your support.

More supportive messages please.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

You could still become my tea boy...offer still there...tell whats his face Joe to kiss your arse!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I am incredibly offended of the use of your C word.

"Corporate" is a disgusting word driven to make the thickies feel inadequate!

Please remember us 'little people' who don't understand what it means!

Come and work with me. At least the arses I work with know they are arses (cos they literally are!)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

Cheers Rich, I'll vote for that. Even though it'll open me up for a few boots too.

Nat I couldn't work in a Hossie you have keep reviving me each time I passed out due to squeamishness. Mind you the kiss of life......

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home