Sunday, July 16, 2006

Guess what? A laser!

I am just back from Lords:


















Well..... not that Lords, but it's a good picture so I'm keeping it! what this world lacks is enough people with distinguished grey beards!

I've not always been a beard lover! (in fact I'm not now) I remember the days when me and Pants used to drive round St.Helens and shout 'BEARD!' at anyone with full facial furniture.

Also I got into a fight at university using the same slur!

Oh poop, where was I?

Oh yes! Lords! I met up with Budget Boy, P and Ape in a Suit and we enjoyed a relaxing days cricket.

Now, there are some very relaxing things aboot a day at cricket:
  • You get to see little white clad men running aboot
  • You have excellent company
  • you get an excellent array of food suppled by P - samosas, bhaji, tandoori chickan, pork pies, sarnies, scones with squirty cream.......
  • Fantastic atmosphere
  • Beautiful surroundings

And there are some downsides:

  • Bottle of champagne to start
  • 'Nother bottle of champagne
  • Bottle of red wine
  • 'Nother bottle of red wine
  • several litres of pimms and lemonade
  • adjourn to pub for several Guinii
  • A bright red sunburnt face!

The pros outweigh the cons though! And here I am able to type for once!

Anyhoo! It was ace and I'm trashed and now I must sleep!

Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home