Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I don't care which way the wind is blowing, hoping it will blow your fears away

Well.......Spunky is back.

Sadly.

The U S of A was fantastic. What an amazing country.

But before I even got there I thought this was amazing:

I was flying across the northern atlantic and I saw my first iceberg! It looked like a great big white ship.
Call me a bit lame, but I thought that was ace. Then We got to Greenland:












Huge black mountains, glaciers and lots of snow.













I mean, how cool is that? Five glacier fields running into one! I was amazed. I'd love to go there and see it on foot.

Then we just crossed great white ice sheets, which was cool in itself, but then you come across bright blue lakes in the middle of nowhere!












I thought it was incredible!

Hadn't even got to our destination and I was loving it.

AND I hate flying.

I also got to watch 'Ice age II' and 'The Hedge' can't say I'd go to the foot of the stairs to see either.

But flying across the US was amazing too. So many different landscapes from chequerboard fields going on for ever to something that looks like the surface of another planet.

The Americans are very lucky to have such an amazing country. If they had any history or culture I think I'd have to move there.

Right! I just had a washer dryer delivered. Typically the old one packed in after five years as soon as I got back with all my laundry.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Wow, those piccies are amazing!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home