Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Enter via turnstiles 61-66

Well. Here I am just back from the pub (and following a cheese, tomato puree and jalapeno pepper toastie) and there is a shite film. The likes of which only gets onto Sky Movies.

Some half arsed football comedy.

Starring:

Will Ferrell

Tell me, is it me or is he a bag of shite? For fucks sake I'm sure I had a sense of humour somewhere but what has this dork ever given us? AND he earns millions for every film. Fuck me, Ian Beale (spookily the cousin of a girl who I work near (and who was at her wedding)) could act better than that lumbering bumfaced goon.

It's madness.

Next thing they'll be telling me Graham Norton is funny just because he's gay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I thought that was the reason!!!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Spunky Trunks said...

I thought so!

It's comedy for victorian times!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home